Havering Test & Trace Support Payment Scheme Form
As of 16th August 2021, fully vaccinated adults and children under 18 years and 6 months will no longer be required to isolate if they are identified as a contact of a positive case, and therefore will not be eligible for a Test and Trace Support Payment.
To be eligible for a £500 Test and Trace Support payment you must self-isolate because you tested positive for Covid 19 and are contacted by NHS Test and Trace. Or you are a parent or guardian looking after a child that has been tested positive.
To be considered for a payment you must be working and meet the following criteria when you have been instructed to isolate.
- Live in the London Borough of Havering.
- Have been tested positive and asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- Be employed (not furloughed) or self-employed.
- Be unable to work from home and will lose income as a result.
- Be currently receiving Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit.
- If you are not receiving welfare benefits and your household income is low for example, less than £576 per week for a family or £480 per week for a person living alone you may still claim.
- Be making a claim within 42 days of the first day of your self-isolation.
- If a child tests positive (under the age of 15, or under 25 with an EHC plan) you should be added as a close contact of the child and will therefore be given your own CTAS number which you should use to claim.