Havering Test & Trace Support Payment Scheme Form
To be eligible for a £500 Test and Trace Support payment you must self-isolate because you test positive for Covid 19 or are contacted by NHS Test and Trace. From 8 March 2021, a parent or guardian looking after a self-isolating child may also be eligible to claim.
To be considered for a payment you have to be working and meet the following criteria when you have been instructed to isolate.
- Live in the London Borough of Havering.
- Have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- Be employed (not furloughed) or self-employed.
- Be unable to work from home and will lose income as a result.
- Be currently receiving Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit.
- If you are not receiving welfare benefits and your household income is low for example, less than £442 per week for a family or £296 per week for a person living alone you may still claim.
- Be making a claim within 14 days of the last day of your self-isolation.