Outreach East is a project co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the London Councils Grants Committee.
DABD work in partnership with Redbridge CVS to engage economically inactive and long term unemployed people resident in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Waltham Forest from the following groups:
- People from ethnic groups with low labour market participation rates
- Women facing barriers to employment
- Parents with long term work limiting health conditions
- People with mental health needs
- Homeless and/or People recovering from drug and/or alcohol addiction or misuse
DABD provide one-to-one and group support and work placements to support people to find sustained employment.
To be eligible for the project you must be:
- 19 or over
- Not on the Work Programme or any other mainstream programme
- Not working
- Eligible to live and work in the UK (leave to remain must be at least 3+ years) AND
- Unemployed for more than 6 months continuously if you are under 25 or...
- Unemployed more than 12 months continuously if you are over 25 or...
- Economically inactive which includes looking after family and home, in part-time education, long-term sickness and retired but want to work
Call the ESE team on 020 8215 9770 or email email@example.com.